CSF’s all aluminum racing and Racing Radiators are TIG welded from the highest quality military grade aluminum available. CSF's radiators are aerodynamically engineered using OE radial specifications, and are a drop in fit requiring no modifications. Designed with industry first “B-Tube” technology, these new units will keep the most sophisticated and demanding engines cool in the most extreme temperatures and driving conditions. Using their state-of-the-art ISO 9002 engineering and testing facilities, these radiators have undergone industry leading; leak, thermal cycle, burst pressure, vibration, and wind tunnel testing. Each individual radiator is meticulously handcraftedby a master class welder before being perfected with their proprietary 30-minute Sho-Stopper mirror finish” polishing technique. These radiators are ideal for drag, drift, circuit, off-road, track, rally, and daily use.
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 22mm wide 11-channel microtube
- Dual-pass high performance core with 11 cooling tubes vs. OEM 10 tube design.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design with 20% more surface area contact compared to OEM unit.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- Lab tested at ~30% more efficient than OEM cooler
- orld’s 1st true “plug-and-play” transmission cooler for the E9x M3 platform